Officially MFG Day is October 1 this year, but you can celebrate anytime in October. The goal is to build our workforce of future creators.
Here’s how even the smallest of towns can participate.
- Pick an existing local event that happens anytime in October, then add a space for makers, crafters and manufacturers to all exhibit.
- Invite all of your local manufacturers, makers, crafters, and artisans to exhibit what they make.
Here’s how this is going to benefit your community.
- You’ll build connections between your makers because they’ll all be in the same place. Maybe some of them will even work together in the future.
- You’re going to draw attention to your makers and manufacturers, and that will encourage more people to consider making things as a career.
- You’ll help your creators boost their local sales.
Build pride in what you build locally.
Keep shaping the future of your town,
PS – Check out our video Crafters Create Prosperity. It will help you grow your own entrepreneurs with crafts, arts and making.