2013 is an exciting year for rural events:
- 4 Ways to Jumpstart Your Small Business in 2013, webinar with Entrelab, January 16.
- Norfolk County Tourism and Economic Development annual symposium/general meeting, Port Dover, Ontario, Canada, January 23, 2013. Keynote speaker on Small Town Rules.
- PRSA OKC, March 20. Speaker on Small Town Rules.
- Social Media Tulsa Conference, Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 21-22, 2013. Keynote speaker for third consecutive year.
- Fairview Chamber of Commerce, April 1, 2013. Speaker on Small Town Rules.
- SOBCon, Chicago, May 3-5, 2013. Host/emcee.
- Small Business Week event, Ponca City, Oklahoma. Speaker on Growth Strategies. May 8, 2013.
- Managing Multiple Businesses, webinar with Entrelab, August 21.
- Beaver County Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma. September 19. Speaker on Small Town Rules.
- Locally Energized: Community Futures Development Corporations Conference, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. Sept. 25. Keynote speaker on Small Town Rules.
- American Planning Association Illinois State Section Fall Conference, Columbia, Illinois. Sept. 27. Speaker on Social Media & Tourism: Market YOUR Main Street.
- TBEX Europe: The Future of Travel Media, Dublin, Ireland. Oct. 3-4. Media partner.
- Homegrown Culture: Oklahoma Arts Conference, Ardmore, Oklahoma. Oct. 23-24. Presenter on building engagement and social media champions.
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture’s Municipal Economic Development Forum, Norfolk County, Canada, Oct. 30-31. Keynote speaker.
- Veterans Entrepreneur Conference, Enid, Oklahoma. Nov 12. Presenter on Small Town Style Social Media.
- Rural Pathways to Prosperity Conference, Washington State University Extension. Nov. 16. Keynote via remote video.
Holds for pending events:
- Nov.4-5, community visit, Iowa
- Feb. 4-6, 2014, economic development event, Toronto, Canada
- April 9-11, 2014, tourism event, Beijing, China
- May 7, 2014, chamber of commerce event, Iowa
- June 27-28, 2014, business women’s event, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Want to talk with me about holding a date for your event? You can do that on the contact form.